Regular periods. No pregnancy. Have crest and trough. Taken Krimson-35. Can I become pregnant?

Hi doctor, I got married 6 months back. Iam getting my periods regularly. But still iam not pregnant. So i consulted with doctor, after doing checkup, she said me that i have problem in ovulation that sometimes iam ovulating but someday im not.(i.e. crest and trough) So she prescribed me Krimson-35. I have completed one strip. Iam worried about the problem. Whether iam getting treated in the proper direction. The problem which i have, whether it can be cured. can i become pregnant?..please suggest me.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012