Regular period, period missed after taking gynaset, had protected sex

Hello Dr, I am 25 years old and married, i usually have my periods on 4th of every month its always regular. I was travelling to U.S from India on feb 3rd 2012 so i had taken a postpone tablet only 1(may be GYNASET) prescribed by doctor and i had my periods on next day i.e on feb 4th. But since my period is missed i.e i didnt got my period on 4th of march. So what might be the problem i am not understanding. I had protected sex 3 times in the month of feb and march, please help. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
Dear member,
Thanks for writing.
Please do a urine pregnancy test.
If pregnancy is present then you can know for sure.
If you have used barrier method(condom) then there is always chance of failure.
If pregnancy test is negative then please write back for further management.
Dr Bhagyashree