Regular period, blood and urine test normal, trying to conceive

hi, i am sabina, i have a 7 year old son and seeking to concieve for 2nd baby (normal delivery in 2005), my age is 34 and my hubby is 40 we are trying seriously to conceive from past 2 years but not clicking....i had my mentural cycle on April 4th and visited a lady doctor on 9th April for a general test....she checked internally and said everything is fine you can conceive...but given my blood and urine tests and also she has asked me to get HCG test and serial focillular scan to check my ovulation dates i guess....but since everything is normal i did not want to go for these two tests....could you suggest please
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012