Regular pain in lower abdomen. Ultrasound done. Bilateral small renal calculi. What does this mean?

i have a regular pain in left lower abdomen.i consult docter she advise me to a ultrasound report 3 mm calculus is found in both kidneys.but i have no pain in right side.i take treatment for two months but no relief in left side .then doc advise me to get another ultrasound.the report i.s like this.....................KIDNEYS-THERE ARE SMALL CALCULUS 3 MM IN SIZE.CORTICOMEDULLARY DIFFERENTIATION IS WELL VISUALIZED IN LEFT KIDNEY.NO EVIDENSE OF OF ANY HYDRONEFROSIS SEEN..............................OVERY---right ovary is 3.4 into2.3 in size with few small follicles and raptured follicles....................left ovary is 2.8into2.1cm in size with few small mass lesion or fluid is seen in the pelvis ........IMPRESSION-----FUC of bilateral small renal calculi......... pleas tell me what does it means ?as i have a regular pain in lower abdoman and sometimes it creats a lot of pain
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012