Regular mensuration but had unsafe sex. Took pill. Can it pill unoriginal?

hi, i m 26 yrs old menstruations r almst regulr. last month my period startd on 14 july.In June they started on 17 June. I had unprotected sex(without condoms ) with boyfrnd on 3 August.I took i pill aftr 5 hrs.but i m afraid as it was taken frm a local store so may not be original.since i was suffering from coughs wid bulgum den, so i rembr wen i was tryn to cough d bulgum out from mouth, i vomitted bt very little(almost 2 spoons).so ididnt give it a thot bt now i rembr dat happnd probably just at d verge of completion of 3 hrs after taking i pill.shud i take ginger tea etc to induce mc n kill d chances of pregnancy.plz tell wat i can eat now like vitamin C etc bcz i dnt wanna b prgnant?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012