Regular menstual since childhood, stress, PCOS, bleeding increased. What are the best days to concieve?

hi, i was having normal menstrual from my child hood and before two years i have stress and got pcos and after treatment it came normal and for past one year periods coming in correct time but only for two- three days i got married before 3 months and after that periods coming in correct date but its bleeding more now for full 4-5 days .is that normal? or did i have any problems.we had IC and without protection 1 week before my periods but i have not concieved.pls tell me what are the suitable days to get concieve.thanks a lot ..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012