Regular menstrual cycle. Had sex then. Pregnant with yeast infection?

hi. i have a regular menstrual cycle. i ast had my cycle on 16th may so was expecting the next one by 14th june. had sex at the mid of my cycle, though he withdrew, i still took postinor. had sex again 6 days t o my expected period date but no protection was used and he released his sperms in me three times. i knew i was safe and didnt take any postinor thereafter. my period is now 2 days late and 5 days ago i saw a very ight brown spotting on my panty. i have a yeast infection too. do u think am pregnant? am very worried.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012