Regular masturbation thrice daily, energy low, tiredness since 6 months, Masturbation effecting body?

sir , i masturbate 3 times a day and this is continous since 4 years...........2-3- times per day is becoming my daily routine.................but for last 6 month i feel tired n feel that my energy level is soo low.............and i even can t concentrate on my study...........plzz tell me how i get rid of this ...............and how many times per day of this practice will not effect my body?..plzzz tell meee
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Masturbation is not abnormal. The urge to masturbate is a normal physiological process. If you are overdoing it, then it may be causing problems for you. However if you are having problems with concentration I suggest that you visit with a psychiatrist who can help diagnose you condition and give you appropriate advice. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!