Regular masturbation, erection problems, difficulty in getting hard penis, have hair loss, weak memory. What can be done?

im 22 male, i have been masturbating from the age of 15. i masturbated everyday or 2-3 times in a day. i have watched thousands of porn movies , now from the last one year i am having problem in my erection . My dick do not get hard as it did before.....i am worrying about my erection....i have done sex once in life time.....and i want to do it now but i am scared if i would not have sex because of erection....... my hairs are falling from last 5 years . my memory is weak and i cant learn books or studies . what should i do that i get back my erection .
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012