Regular masturbation. Weak sexual power, high sexual desire. Help

hi, i am a male of about 18 years. my weight is 42 kg. i start masturbate when i am 8 years old. now i masturbate daily more than one times. i have weak sexual power but sexual desire is very high.my brain remains full with the thought of sex for 24 hours a day. i have no imagination power. due to masturbation, my health status is very low. please help me. my email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Dec 2014
Hello
Welcome to HCM

Masturbation is manual stimulation of genitals in order to achieve gratification and orgasm. It is a healthy practice and is done by most of humans. But excessive masturbation results in loss of time for good activities and loss of concentration because individual tend to spend more and more time in thinking about masturbation or in masturbation. But it has no deleterious effects on health. Try to decrease your frequency to once a day and spend your time in constructive activities. Try to exercise daily and also try relaxation methods like muscle relaxation methods, breathing exercises etc.

Thanks
Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi, MD