Regular headaches post dog bite, area of bite has turned into hard lump with bigger veins, had cleaned the area by rubbing alcohol. Advice?

Hi! My older dog (5 years old) was attacking my new puppy (5 months) and in an attempt to get the puppy away from my dog I was bit on my finger and on my leg on the side of my calf right below the knee. I haven t had a tetanus shot in years and I don t currently have health insurance. So I cleaned the bite off with soap and water and then rubbing alcohol . It’s been a week and the only thing I have noticed is headaches every day. Not bad ones just dull headaches and the bite on my leg has a hard lump under it and it looks like one of the veins next to the bite has gotten bigger but no color change and it is very slightly tender to the touch. Is this serious or a sign of an infection. Other then that I feel fine and my finger seems to be healing fine.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012