Regular headaches, increased sensitivity to light, eases on sleeping. What could be the cause?

i have been getting headaches everyday for the past two weeks or so. i have had migraines before and it does run in the family, but i am getting them very frequently now. i am 17 years old and im finding it hard to get all my school work done because my eyes are very sensitive to light so i find it feels better when i sleep. any suggestions as to what the problem is ...anything i should be contacting my doctor about?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012