Regular headache, have chills, night sweats, fatigue, shortness of breath, nausea and loose stools. Treatment required?

Hi, My name is Kelly, I have had a headache that usually lasts all day long even with taking regular over the counter medicine for about 5 days now. I woke up the other morning with more symptoms: chills, night sweats , fatigue , short of breath, naseau and loose stool. Im not sure if this is a common cold , but i would like to know if i perhaps need to be seen by a doctor? or if you would possibly know what i have? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012