Regular headache, episode of fainting, numbness in back, skin itching. Had headache after an injection from neurologist which subsided with inhalant. What could the cause be?

Hi, my 19 year old daughter says she has headaches everyday. Some days are worse than others. She wears contacts and has had numerous problems with her eyes turning red (like pink eye)from time to time as well. She was recently at work and fainted. she said it was probably because she had not eaten much. She went to a neurologist today with my husband and he gave her an injection (Idon t know of what) but it gave her an immediate bad headache at which time he than gave her some kinde of inhalant. She has been in bed since 4:00 this afternoon not wanting to eat and drinking very little water. i remember one day her arm or had was numb a while back and her skin itched (no visible rash ) for about a week. I am just trying to recall all the little things hoping to put together a picture. Oh and when traveling in a car for any length of time ....headache. Do you have any ideas that can help?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012