Regular fatigue, gastric problems, frequent diarrhea, episodes of dizzy spells causing heaviness in legs. Taking synthroid, having mirena IUD. Side effect?

Hello I am a 46 yr old female 5 6 130 lbs. I have always been very healthy and active person, the past few years been very tired, gastro problems more frequent diarrhea comes and goes. i have in the past had episodes of dizzy fainty spells that left my legs feeling very heavy for about 30 min this last episode my legs felt that way for 2 days. the only medication i take is synthroid 125mcg. i had the mirana iud inserted about the same time i started getting these symptoms could that be the cause
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012