Regular episodes of stiffness in neck with ringing ears, pricking in hands, dizziness with watering eyes. Family history of chiari. What do symptoms indicate?

hi my brother had chiari. unfortunatly he passed away shortly after surgery as a result of incorrect post surgery care. i often have a stiff or very sore neck . ringing in my ears and my hands sometime get pins and needles for no reason. i also get extremely dizzy almost daily to the point where my eyes start watering and i have to sit down because im afraid i will faint. i am very scared i have chiari because of my brother do you think i might have chiari? do i need to go see someone?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012