Regular ecstasy user. Diagnosed with hepatitis C. Thumping heart and dizzy feeling. Guidance?

I've been a regular ecstasy user for the past 4 months. I would do it at least once a month or more consecutively. I started using ecstasy in 2010 but that was occasionally. So when I started using it frequently for the past few months, recently I started feeling that my heartbeat is really fast and whenever I would stand up, I would get dizzy feel numb through all my body, from head to toe, literally and gasp for air. I researched a bit and found that these are sings of serotonin syndrome. On my ecstasy 4 day binge for example, I would do 12 pills a night because they were not affecting me, they would only make me hot and sweat profusely, nothing else.I'm 22, male, medical condition: Hepatitis C since i've been born as i got a blood transfusion in the 90's. I live in EGYPT, at this time, we weren't really equipped with the right blood tests that would test for hepatitis c. That's on a side note. I would like you to give me advice. And most probably the ecstasy pills i binged on were not MDMA. Maybe BZP? As the only effects I got were hot falshes, cold hands, sweating a lot, and not really wanting to move. No eneregy whatsoever. Anyway, thanks for being patient and listening to me.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013