Regular constipation, severe lower abdominal pain, swollen belly, low appetite, on buscopan for IBS. Any ideas?

Hi, I am a fourteen year old girl and I suffer from constipation pretty much daily, I have had several doctors appointments and have been diagnosed with ibs and am currently taking buscopan but they don t seem to be helping, I often get severe lower abdominal pain and my lower left abdomen is visibly swollen, and the pain is very sharp and also feel like a bruise when I touch it but my skin is clear and there is no bruise there, i also go from having a very poor appetite most of the time and i can sometimes only manage to eat a salad in a day. i am considering getting another doctors appointment to try and get more tests done, do you have any ideas what this could be Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012