Regretting decision of abortion. Can procedure be unsuccessful? Had very light bleeding, inserted marina

Hi, i had an abortion 2days ago as i am a solo mother and already have two under 2.5yr, however i am really regreting my decission. i am wondering if it could be possible that the procedure was unsuccessful. I dont have any pregnancy symptoms however i didnt have any b4 procedure apart from tender nipples. I have been lightly bleeding after the procedure tho. I also had a marina put in after procedure. thank you
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013