Regestrone 5 mg, preponement of periods, have not got periods yet. Need help.

i have used regestrone 5 mg tablet for 5 days (2 tablets daily) for preponement of my periods. my periodical cycle is 11th of every month. i had my periods on 11.03.2012 and i have a function in my house on 14th of April I had taken these tablets from 29.03.2012 to 02.04.2012 but still now i have not got my periods. Kindly advise
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

Sometimes these drugs fail to work. There is nothing you can do about it other than wait for the periods to come normally.

Feel free to consult me directly

Dr. Som Biswas M.D.