Reformed user of opiates. On medicines. Tested positive for opiates. False positive caused by medicines?

My daughter is a reformed user of opiates. She went into a rehab and is now at a sober living environment.. She is on naltrexone 50mg, mirtazapine 45mg, baclofen 20mg, and synthroid 50 mcg. she is also OTC meds like Centrum, iron and stacker 3 w/o effedra. Today she went to donate blood and tested positive for opiates. Is it possible that any of the aforementioned meds could give a false positive?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013