Reflux, tightness in upper back chest. Taking Esmoprozaole. Medicine effectiveness, can Cintapro, Motilium, Neopride, Lesuride be taken?

what is Neopride or Lesuride?I am having now probably Reflux in the morning when get up.some tightness or as if gas in my back upper chest .some times left side or right side.i take daily morning Esmoprozaole( Nexium 40 mg).pls let me know is this drug will be of help?and if not cintapra i mg will be of help or Motillium 10 mg will of help! YYYY@YYYY thanks. mr t k mitra
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012