Refill of tablet lisin/hctz 20-12.5 looks different with light blue hue with word Watson and number 861 written on it. Same tablet from different manufaturer?

I received a refill of prescription meds today; lisin/hctz 20-12.5. The tablets look differient. This tablet has a light blue hue with the word "watson" and the numbers "861" stamped on one side. Previously the tablet I received was at least half the size and it's suppose to be the same medication. Do the same drugs from different manufacturers take on different appearances?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Same medicines from different companies do not have to look same as there is no law that they should look same.
The main criteria is the composition of the tablet.
If the company says that there tablet is having certain constitipuents,then thete should not be any doubt and thre should not be any reason to disbelief.
You can take the medicine without any fear if the composition of this meicine is same as to what you were taking earlier.