Reeling of head, normal BP, diabetic, on vertin 16, relief measures

i am 62 yrs ,female,and reeling of head started about 7/8 months back. my b.p. is normal and though i am diabetic for the last 16 yrs and using insulin twice a day , my sugar level is normal . this reeling of head increases while raising or turning of head. sometimes it is so acute that i have to take vertin 16 once a day.Consulted ENT and every thing is normal and sugested some excersises with no relief . can you sugest any remedy?
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012