Reduced penis size, curvature in penis. What is causing it? How to stop it?

I had all my life normal size penis 17 - 18 cm when erect, ten years ago I noticed that there has been some curveture at the head upward with size reduction but did not effect my erection at all and had no pain during entercourse. Few months ago I noticed that further reduction of size, when erect is about 11 - 12 cm, I still enjoy normal erection and no problems with entercourse. What is causin this reudction in size and how to stop futher reduction? I went to the Dr. and he thought it is phycological but it is not because it is also confirmed by my wife that this is true what is happening . Any explaination ?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I read the details about your complaint.

You went to a doctor and he advised that you are having a psychological problem. I suggest that you should believe him and accept it is a psychological problem because that is the safest method. Or find another doctor whom you can believe and get his advice.

Size of penis may not decrease, but it could shrink a little due to sexual activities and age related problems.

Curvature of penis is supposed to be a blessing because it gives you more pleasure during sexual intercourse than straight penis.

I hope I am able to clarify your doubts. I am available for further clarifications.

Good luck.