Reduced menstruation with lumps. Ultrasound suggested. Remedy?

hi i am 25 and from past 1 year i am facing problem of scanty periods earlier i use to get periods for 3 days but now it has been reduced to only 1 1/2 day with very less bleeding that to with lumps .please suggest me the measures.2 months back i visited Dr. she recommended me to go for ultrasound with was normal and she gave me an ayurvedic syrup gynocodeal but till now i have nt seen any improvement.please suggest
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012
Scanty periods are often due to hormone imbalance. If any cysts have been ruled out, you should check your hormone levels. Check your thyroid ,prolactin , LH,FSH also.