Reduced intake of breast feed in 3 1/2 year old, Lactogen 1 or Nan Pro 1 suitable?

Hi doctor , good morning , my baby girl is 3 1/2 months old but she is not drinking breast milk properly she wants to play for long hours , can I feed her formula drink lactogen 1 or nan pro 1 which formula you suggest , when she was born she was kg 3.600 gms , she is correct at her weight , what foods I can give to her , how to make her hungry , I am worried as she is not drinking BM properly shall I plan to give formula drink , my baby name is MOUKTHIKA and she was born on 13 Jan 2012 , waiting for ur reply in anticipation thank you ,,
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012