Reduced hypothyroid levels without medicine, have disturbed menstrual cycle, occasional body and head ache, suggested thyronorm. Advice?

hiiiiiiiii my name is shruti my age is 28 yrs Female i had recently developed hypothyroidism but the readings are so abnormal that i cant take any decisions to have medicine in oct it was 7.05 TSH and in Nov. it was 4.92 without taking any medicine doctor has suggested tyronorm .25 mg to me and my prolactin was also very high 68 but now it is ok but my menstrual cycles got disturbed from last 2 month i had long cycles and occasionally headace and bodyache kindly suggest
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012