Reduced HRT. Painful joints. Are there affects of long use? Help?

I have reduced my hrt since may 2012 I take one tablet every other day 0.05 in each tablet I am 60 I started on hrt when I was 43 I had really bad hot flushes all day and felt so bad in my self I haven t looked back since taking hrt I felt so good the whole time I have been on it but felt I should try and come off it after being on it so long and reading all the reviews on long use ! I have already got very aching joints and feel a lot more tired Han I did that could be because I wake all through the night ! Do you think I should stop it completely or just go back on it ??
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013