Redness, white bumps on penis tip, below penis. Cause of concern?

I have had a redness on my penis for as long as I could remember with also white bumps since the age of seven. I am nineteen now and convinced that this isn t normal... I m very scared... I ve tried finding out what it is but with no satisfaction. It s mainly the underside lesion of my penis and some of the tip of my penis. I have not seen a doctor about this nor told anyone not thinking or knowing what it is. What stops me from making an appointment is the great amount of time that has already elapsed. Please answer also non-sparingly and promptly as possible. I wish I can say things are different...
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012