Redness under nose, itchy. Worsens with sweating. Should I try Fucinide?

Hello, I started a redness under my nose , it spread to the creases of my face (smiling lines) and on my chin , also in the crease. Dr. told me first it is a bacterial skin infection but BACTROBAN made it worst. Went back and he changed the diagnoses to SEBORRHEIC dermatitis , gave me Trianex cream to use 3 days and follow with Xolagel. The redness is still there, itchy at times and redness gets worse with exercise/sweating. I have a cream from Germany called FUCINIDE salbe, should I try it? I am 49 years old woman. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012