Redness, swelling on the testicles with pain, presence of small itchy wounds on the penis and anus. What should be done?

My son is complaining of his testicles hurting the are red and swollen on t bottom of the ball sack there does appear to be a small wound, bite single entry hole but in two locations. And has one near his anus . They itch and hurt to the touch. He gas had chigger bite a lot In different locations. We do live in country. Lots of bugs he gas had an infection on his taint before. A sicst which looks similar but different
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012