Redness, swelling, itching, puffy eyes after using benzoyl peroxide. What should I do?

Hi I have been using benoxyl peroxide for my acne and I used yesterday for the first time, I woke this morning with a severe reaction which got worse through the day my face was red and appeared swelled from all the itching and my eyes in particular my left eye was swollen and extremley puffy and red, it is very painful and feels dry. I am just wondering what I should do, because I still feel in as much pain as I did this morning, it is now half 1 at night in UK.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013