Redness, soreness, itching near anus. Reaction to Timodine. Anything I can do now?

Had overactive bowel problems - given Fibregel with Mebeverine to calm it down and TIMODINE to help with the itching around the anus . Used it for a week - no help and now I have an extreme reaction to it - stopped using it 6 days ago - and bathing with salt water and using vaseline until I speak to GP Monday. The area is red rore and raised and I can t stop itching - I am in agony - the has spread aroung the labia now. Should I go to my GP on call later today? Is there anything I can do now???? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012