Redness, small lesion around nipple, no flaking or discharge. History of eczema. Reason?

Yes please, this morning when I woke up I had a slight itching of my left breast . I then saw that underneath the left nipple there is redness around the nipple. There is no flaking of the nipple and no discharge and no pain. There is a slight lesion under the nipple. I have been prone to excema in the past so maybe this is the cause. I have also fallen asleep with my electric blanket on so maybe I became overheated. I am worried, thank you for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer