Redness, pain and red pimples on penis after having sex. Help

a few months back i had sex with my wife .she was mensing. after that i noticed redness .pain and pleasure and red pimples on the front part of my penis . after a week i found the front part of the foreskin of my penis had a white discoloration about an inch. i aslo felt a tightrning on the foreskin .there is a crusty , cracked skin on the top of the foreskin . it pains when the foreskin is pulled back. i feel shy to consult the doc. please help.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012