Redness on the neck and upper chest. allergy to metallic necklace?

I have never had skin problems. About a year ago I developed a solid redness on my neck and my upper chest. No itching, lumps, rashes, bumps just red. I went to a skin doctor and he said I don't know but nothing to worry about. It looks like it has been there all my life. One doctor said it looked like a puddle of blood. I was also told that I could have worn a neckles in the sun that had a metal in it that permanently left its mark. It covers my wholes neck only in front. From ear to ear with a sqaure in the middle of my neck which is my natural skin color.

Shirley Williams
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013