Redness on the head of penis, flaky patches on the shaft that's itchy. Is it cancer or herpes ?

I have redness on the head of my penis ...two red patches on the shaft that use to be irritant and flaky now its just red...also I have dry skin on the shaft and my penis is also itchyand a bump on my right genital. After I started messing with later on that day it became a little itch and it looked ashy now my question is do you think this is penile cancer or an infection of some sort like herpes or even just dry skin? Aldo a few weeks ago I have to urinate more often than usual it went away but a month later it xame that an infection of some sort or could it be linked to my other problems
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012