Redness on scrotum, smell, discharge, loss of appetite, sleeping a lot. Treatment?

Hi, I ve just changed my little boys bottom and noticed the end of his penis , where his scrotum is, is very red, when I pulled it back it smelt and it looks like there s a bit of discharge , he s not been very well this week, behaving oddly, crying a lot, hardly eating, only drinking milk and sleeping lots, and now this. I m really quite concerned as he has come back from his dads today having still not eaten or drank much and still behaving weird. Usually he eats more at his dads! Something isn t right. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012