Redness on right side of stomach, itchy, sore. Took allergy pill. What is issue?

I have had a red circle about the size of a baseball on my right side of my stomach . It doesnt itch or it isnt sore its just there. At first I thought that it was a rash and I tried ointments and allergy pills but it stayed. I notice that it gets redder after a hot shower and its barely noticable in the morning when i awaken. I also notice little red splotches on my upper arms when I get out of the shower which is another issue in itself. Please let me know what you think
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013