Redness on penis, tight ring on penis head, slight cuts, not circumcised. Causes for symptoms?

hello im tring to figure out what is wrong with my penis .it is red and the skin around the stim of my penis has gotten really tight,not the whole stem just a ring behind the head of my penisits almost like a rubberband is around i guess my symptoms are redness and the tight ring on the stem of my penis and it also has a very small tear in it like where the skin is tight at.i have not been sercum sized.i dont think that is spelled right but you know what i mean.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012