Redness on inside of vagina, no pain. Have type one diabetes

Im terrified - ive just been to see my dr again in for the third time in three weeks - I was treated for cystitis which cleared with antibiotics - then Ive developed frequncy - Im peri menopausal and today ive visited her again as Im uncomfortable underneath, I dont burn or sting and when I use caneston the redness on the inside of my vagina settles - the inside of my vagina is red with no pain, quite dry but she said Ive white spots further inside my vagina, she tells me its not cancer but could be herpes and has told me to go to a walk in GUM centre. Im in a stable relationship and have had unproteced sex just once with him. Im also type one diabetic - now the dr has mentioned this to me I feel like ive been violated. She did say if I was clear then I would have to see a gynae . Im going to pieces with worry.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer