Redness on glans, red patches on scrotum. No discharge or itchiness. Any ideas?

My wife recently got a merena (sp) implant, Within three days I noticed an uneven redness on my Glans . I attributed it to being allergic to the synthetic hormone. As the weeks progressed I noticed red patches on my scrotumn. The Glans is now mostly red. There is no discharge , no itchiness, no swelling . The foreskin is tacky even after washing. The Glans is shiney like it was buffed after every shower (plastic like). I tried a few weeks of monistat and the went on to lomatril and then just a week of antifugel talc. I stopped everything altogether since nothing was working. Any ideas? This is a monagamus as far as I know
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012