The symptoms as mentioned in your post can be attributed to Tracheo-bronchial allergy
secondary to irritation by kerosene fumes.
Investigations like complete blood count
will be helpful in clinching the diagnosis.
1. Avoid exposure to kerosene fumes.
2. Gargle with warm salt water to relieve throat pain.
3. Analgesics like paracetamol
4. Antihistamine preparations like Allegra can also be used to provide symptomatic relief.
5. Avoid taking cold food & drinks, maintain adequate hydration & take soft, non-spicy foods.
If the symptoms persist, kindly consult an ENT specialist
& get a complete clinical examination done.
There is no need to worry, you will be fine.
Wishing you a Good Health.