Redness, itchiness in external anus area, bleeds too often. How to treat it?

Doctor i have had this redness in my external anus area for several months now, it s like a red streak that goes up one side of my inner buttock. It becomes itchy alot, and it bleeds pretty often too, also ive noticed i tiny opening like a small cut that won t heal. Now the symptoms are painfree. Im terrified to go to my doctor out of sheer embarrrassment, please could you give me some advice i.e diagnosis, treatment. I would be very grateful. Im very hygienic and this is really annoying me now.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013