Redness, itchiness, consistent moistness under foreskin, worsens after masturbation. No relief with medicines. Help?

under my fore skin is very red and very itchy, it also feels and looks moist even when I dried it after washing (aquas cream, never soap), my doctor as precribed diffrent types of creams but nothing seems to help.

Creams used...
Elocon cream (alway give a burning sensation)
Dermovate 0.05% w/w cream (slighty more effective)
Eumovate cream seems to give the best relieve from the redness and itchiness but not curing it
The condition is always worse after masterbation when the skin of my penis become red, shiny and also itchy.
I am HI+
My meds are Truvada 1 daily, Prezista 2 daily, Ritonavir 1 daily all taken together at 9pm
I also take 1 or 2 Naproxen for pain relieve arthritis
Atorvastatin 10m, 1 daily
Alfuzosin hydrochloride 10m 1 daily
again all taken together at 9pm
Any help will be gratfully appreciated
Thank you
DJ
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013