Redness, irritation on the head of penis. Circumsized, sexually inactive. What could it be?

Hallo Doctor, my name is Nahedh, i m 29 years old male, 3 weeks ago i had some irritation on the head of my penis, i m circum and still virgin ,there is no rash just redness and irritation on the opening, i visited a consultant dermatology doctor and he said there is nothing then he opened it and said that is Herps simplex 2 or candiditis, in fact i m did not agree with him becouse im still virgin. redness and irritation come and go, the doctor perscribed to me acyclovir tab and nystatin ontiment but both didnt work. also dermovate cream dosent work after i used it 3 days Help plz
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013