Redness in white portion of eyes. Taking steroids, temporary relief. MT test positive, chest X-rays normal. Treatment for eye redness?

My daugter 11 year old is having redness in white portion of from last six months. Her MT test is positve 30mm Chest X-rays are clear Blood profile SGPT/ SGOT ok TLC ,DLC ok ESR 20 urine culture -ve We frequently visited eye specialist but the treatment failed Once doctor prescribed steroid for 6 days. Redness disaapeared and re surfaced after 2 months. What should be the next course of treatment?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012