Redness in vulva, discomfort. Used polysporin and betadine cream. Transvaginal ultrasound done. What can we expect?

Hello. One week after a transvaginal ultrasound I had a redness between the vulva and a bit of opening in the middle of the redness. I use bethadine cream for 10 days but no improvement. After 1 month I have 2 small openings on the left and 1 on the right in the same location. It is extremely painful and uncomfortable. I used polysporin for 3 days but no improvement. I do not have a sexual partner for 4 months.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013