Redness in the area of cut in penis, child. Neosporin okay?

my son is four and hes got a cut on the right side of his penis . right above the top. its red. he said it hurts a little and he doesnt know how it happened and i dont either. im with my son 24/7. i dont know what could of happened. im cleaning it twice a day and putting cream on it. neasporion(sp) this is day number 2 of him having it. what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
hi redness in the area of cut on the penis can be cured by antibiotic like moxikind cv syrup twice daily .crocin syrup twice daily and application of fucidin ointment over the cut twice daily can cure the condition.usage of ascazin liquid can fasten the healing process